- Conferees can travel for free aboard the Thomas Laighton and Challenger (space permitting).
- The Thomas Laighton and Challenger are boats operated by the Isles of Shoals Steamship Company out of Portsmouth. The Uncle Oscar is operated by Island Cruises out of Rye Harbor. The Utopia and Hurricane are operated by Star Island out of Portsmouth.
- Conferees may alternatively purchase tickets for the Uncle Oscar out of Rye, NH.
- Conferees may be able to travel aboard the Utopia with approval from the Conference Registrar.
- For shorter conferences, there may be no luggage service boat. In these cases, conference staff will be notified that all conference luggage will be carry-on. SIC staff must be given advance notice if assistance is needed with carry-on luggage for shorter conferences. Please contact Star Island Logistics if you need to arrange for assistance with luggage.
- The boat schedule is live and subject to change with limited notice. Please e-mail Star Island Logistics or give us a call with any questions or concerns about boats