To be employed on Star Island this summer, you must provide the following information to our Portsmouth office. This paperwork should be submitted to us as soon as possible but no later than one month before your start of employment. We must have all of your paperwork completed, signed, and in our possession before you are permitted to be employed by us.
- A completed and signed W-4 Form
- A completed and signed I-9 Form (Find I-9 Form Instructions Here)
- A completed and signed Star Island Employee Health Form
- A completed and signed Sexual Offender Record Information form
- A completed and signed Personnel Handbook Acknowledgement Page
- If you live in Massachusetts, a completed and signed Massachusetts State Tax Form
- If you live in Maine, a completed and signed Maine State Tax Form
- If it was indicated that you are to undergo a more detailed background check, follow the steps in the Background Check Instruction Form
Voluntarily you may complete the EEO Demographic Form. SIC encourages you to fill this out so we can report accurate demographic data to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Optionally, you may complete, sign and submit the “Paychex” Direct Deposit form. Be sure to include a voided check, bank letter, or specification sheet, as specified on the form.