- Conferees can travel for free aboard the Thomas Laighton and Challenger (space permitting).
- The Thomas Laighton and Challenger are boats operated by the Isles of Shoals Steamship Company out of Portsmouth. The Uncle Oscar is operated by Island Cruises out of Rye Harbor. The Utopia and Hurricane are operated by Star Island out of Portsmouth.
- Conferees may alternatively purchase tickets for the Uncle Oscar out of Rye, NH.
- Conferees may be able to travel aboard the Utopia or Hurricane with approval from the Conference Registrar.
- The boat schedule is live and subject to change with limited notice. Please e-mail Star Island Logistics or give us a call with any questions or concerns about boats
- An asterisk* indicates that a boat run is reserved for designated conferences and may be subject to availability.
- All checked bags must weigh 40 lbs. or less each. Multiple small bags and soft bags without wheels are preferable.
- Luggage brought on the conference ferry is self-service, therefore guests should follow the same protocol as with checked bags. Carry-on bags should not exceed 40 lbs. and smaller bags are preferable.
- Guests who need assistance with luggage should always have it checked on the luggage boat. Guests arriving mid-week who need assistance with luggage should let attendants know upon arrival.