If paying at the full rate would preclude you and your family from attending a program, please inform your registrar. Many programs have established scholarships to help in cases of hardship. For more information on these, including deadlines and instructions for applying, see program websites (links below).
Star Island Corporation also has a financial grant program to support this effort. The confidential program is available to individuals and families who are registered for a conference. Please note awards are always partial, and depend on the number of applications received. Although you may apply for both a conference scholarship and financial grant from Star Island Corporation, you may not accept both, and will have to choose between them. Individuals and families who are eligible for one of our discounts may also apply for financial grants.
Financial Grant Application
The Financial Grant application will be available soon! Please check back over the next weeks for the application to go live.
If you have trouble filling out the form, please send us an e-mail at SICFinAidFormHelp@gmail.com.
Please consider the following when applying for Star Island Financial Grants
- Applicants are only eligible to accept aid from either their particular conference or Star Island. You are invited to apply to both conference scholarships and a Star Island financial grant, but are allowed to only pick one.
- Applicants may receive both a Star Island financial grant and a Star Island discount.
- Star Island financial grant awards will only cover part of room and board, not the full amount.
- The total amounts given out in financial grants are dependent upon the number of approved applicants.
- Financial grant applicants must already have registered for the conference he or she is seeking aid.
To apply for a conference scholarship (separate from Star Island Corporation’s financial aid program), please select from the following links:
The Isles of Shoals Association, UU provides grants to conferences each summer. For more information about these conference grants, please email ISAUUAgrants@gmail.com.