Financial Grant Application will be available on March 10, 2021.
If paying at the full rate would preclude you and your family from attending a program, please review this information or contact the island registrar.
Many conferences/programs have established scholarships to support the community. Star Island Corporation has a financial grant program to support this effort as well. The confidential programs are available to individuals and families who are registered for a conference.
Simply, fill out the one application located on this page and your application will be reviewed for the best grant available from all available sources.
We are offering one simple application for guests that will be considered by the Star Island Corporation and participating conference. We are all excited to collaborate to make the process easier for our guests. Conferences participating in the shared application process are:
- Young Adults Conference
- Arts Conference
- Natural History Week
- IRAS Conference
- All Star 2
- Faith Development Week
- International Affairs Conference
- Star Gathering 1
- Star Gathering 2
- LOAS 1
- LOAS 2
- Pel Reunion
- Star Gathering Family Weekend
- Star Women
If your conference is not on the list, you can still fill out the grant application and be considered for an award from Star Island Corporation only. You can check directly with your conference to see if they also offer a grant program.
Application deadlines are as follow:
|Conference Start Date
||Decisions Emailed By
|Before August 28, 2021
|After August 28, 2021
Information you provide is held in the strictest confidence and would only viewed by our Financial Grant Committee, Conference Grant Committee, and the Island Registrar.
Financial Grant Application
The application will be available on March 10, 2021
If you have trouble filling out the form, please send us an e-mail at SICFinAidFormHelp@gmail.com.
Please consider the following when applying for Star Island Financial Grants
- Applicants may receive both a Star Island financial grant and a Star Island discount (if applicable).
- Financial grant awards typically will only cover part of room and board, not the full amount. Also, they do not cover any programming fees required by the conference.
- Individuals and families who are eligible for one of our discounts may also apply for financial grants.
- The total amounts given out in financial grants are dependent upon the number of approved applicants.
- Financial grant applicants must already have registered for the conference. If paying the registration fees and deposit upfront presents a hardship, exceptions can be made. Please contact the Island Registrar, email@example.com
Information about Conference Scholarships Programs
Information about the individual conference scholarship programs can be found here. The majority of these use the shared application found above.