If paying at the full rate would preclude you and your family from attending a program, please review this information or contact the island registrar.
Many conferences/programs have established scholarships to support the community. Star Island Corporation has a financial grant program to support this effort as well. The confidential programs are available to individuals and families who are registered for a conference.
Simply, fill out the one application located on this page and your application will be reviewed for the best grant available from the multiple sources.
New this year, we are offering a shared application for guests that can go to both the Star Island Corporation and participating conference. We are all excited to collaborate to make the process easier for our guests. Conferences and programs participating in the shared application are:
- Young Adults Conference - (Application Deadline: May 1)
- Arts Conference - (Application Deadline: May 1)
- Natural History Week - (Application Deadline: April 1)
- IRAS Conference - (Application Deadline: May 1)
- All Star 2 - (Application Deadline: April 1)
- Faith Development Week - Application Deadline: June 1)
- International Affairs Conference - (Application Deadline: April 1)
- Star Gathering 1 - (Application Deadline: June 1)
- Star Gathering 2 - (Application Deadline: June 1)
- LOAS 1 - (Application Deadline: June 1)
- LOAS 2 - (Application Deadline: June 1)
- Pel Reunion - (Application Deadline: July 1)
- Star Gathering Family Weekend - (Application Deadline: July 1)
- Star Women - (Application Deadline: July 1)
If your conference is not on the list, you can still fill out the grant application and be considered for an award from Star Island Corporation only. You can check directly with your conference to see if they also offer a grant program.
Deadlines for conferences not listed above are as follow:
|Conference Start Date
||Decisions Emailed By
|Before June 13
|June 13-July 18
|July 18-August 22
|After August 22
Information you provide is held in the strictest confidence and is only viewed by our Financial Grant Committee, a conference committee if you indicated on the application , and the Island Registrar.
Financial Grant Application
If you have trouble filling out the form, please send us an e-mail at SICFinAidFormHelp@gmail.com.
Please consider the following when applying for Star Island Financial Grants
- Applicants may receive both a Star Island financial grant and a Star Island discount (if applicable).
- Financial grant awards typically will only cover part of room and board, not the full amount. Also, they do not cover any programming fees required by the conference.
- Individuals and families who are eligible for one of our discounts may also apply for financial grants.
- The total amounts given out in financial grants are dependent upon the number of approved applicants.
- Financial grant applicants must already have registered for the conference. If paying the registration fees and deposit upfront presents a hardship, exceptions can be made. Please contact the Island Registrar, email@example.com
Information about Conference Scholarships Programs
Information about the individual conference scholarship programs can be found here. The majority of these use the shared application found above.