The deadline for 2022 grant applications has passed. We hope to see you next year.
If full room and board would preclude you and your family from attending a conference, please review the information on this page or contact the island registrar with questions.
The confidential** grant program is available to individuals and families who have registered for a conference.
Fill out the application form located on this page and your application will be reviewed for the best grant available from all available sources.
We are offering a combined application for guests that will be considered by the Star Island Corporation grant funding and participating Conferences grant programs. We are all excited to collaborate to make the process easier for our guests. Conferences participating in the shared application process are:
- Young Adults Conference
- Arts Conference
- ISHRA June Conference
- Natural History Week
- IRAS Conference
- All Star 2
- Faith Development Week
- International Affairs Conference
- Star Gathering 1
- Star Gathering 2
- LOAS 1
- LOAS 2
- Pel Reunion
- Star Gathering Family Weekend
- ISHRA Sept Conference
- Star Women
If your conference is not on the list, you can still fill out the grant application and be considered for a grant from the Star Island Corporation only.
Application deadlines are as follow:
|Conference Start Date
||Decisions Emailed By
|Before August 28, 2022
|After August 28, 2022
**Information you provide is held in the strictest confidence and would only viewed by our Financial Grant Committee, Conference Grant Committee, and the Island Registrar.
Financial Grant Application
Please consider the following when applying for grants
- Applicants may receive both a Star Island grant and a Star Island discount (if applicable).
- Financial grant awards typically will only cover a portion of room and board, not the full amount. Also, grants do not cover any programming fees required by the conference.
- Financial grant applicants must already have registered for the conference.**
- When applicable, grant applications will be considered by both the Star Island Corporation and the conference grant programs. You will be offered an award from whichever program can offer the largest grant. You may only take a grant from one program, not both.
- Star Island Corporation grants can be awarded to an individual 3 times within 5 years.
**If paying the registration programming fees and deposit upfront presents a hardship, exceptions can be made. Please contact the Island Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Conference Scholarships Programs
Information about the individual conference scholarship programs can be found here. The majority of these use the shared application found above.