Weather Update

Meteorologists are still very uncertain about the forecast and if and how it could potentially affect boat operations and schedules this coming week.

We’re tracking the storm. Unfortunately the forecast has worsened, though it remains unclear how much of an impact the storm will have.

For those arriving today 9/13: we’re happy to host you, but you should know up front that it’s possible everyone will need to leave on Friday or even tomorrow afternoon (Thursday).

For the Friday arrivals: we’ll send out a communication by 1pm tomorrow with the decision about whether or not we will be able to safely have people out for the weekend. It is possible that the boat will need to run earlier in the day.


The National Weather Service marineĀ forecast can be foundĀ here.