Star Island offers so many beautiful scenes that we’d like to share on our website and in our upcoming 2014 publications, including our annual Program Catalog and our seasonal newsletters. If you have great pictures of Star Island to share with us, please do!
What type of pictures are we looking for?
- People having fun on Star Island: row boat rides, softball games, social hours, tennis matches, trivia games, eating in the dining hall, ordering a lime rickey.
- People enjoying program activities: listening to a theme talk, leading a workshop, making s’mores, working on a craft project.
- Traditional Star Island scenes: People lining up for candlelit chapels, the grand march.
- Basically we are looking for pictures of people where can i buy priligy in united states having fun on Star Island in many different ways.
- We’re not averse to a good sunset picture, too; however, we prefer pictures of people enjoying Star Island.
How can you share your photos with Star Island?
- Email a link of your online photo album (like Google’s Picassa) to email@example.com (please don’t share Facebook photo albums as the quality of the picture is not great for print)
- Mail a CD with your photos to the Star Island office – 30 Middle Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Please do not email individual pictures or our email server will bounce them.